Wednesday 9 September 2009

Lost for words...

Okay. So i haven't blogged for about a month. I guess my life is pretty boring at the moment. I mean, school...same old same old...


Ooh...Do you want to know what really annoys me at the moment?...The McDonald's slogan..."It's McDonald's...and then some"...What the hell? It sucks...It's just SUCH a bad slogan :L I hate it! (Sorry...It's just that the advert just came on so i thought i'd mention how much i hate it :P )


Anyways...Where was i?...Ahh yes. School. Not really much to say so i don't even know why i'm still rambling on about it...


Ugh. I hate having nothing to write :(


Has anyone else noticed that the wasps seem to be...like...extra vicious this year? and there seems to be an awful lot of them...Every day in school i keep getting attacked by them.


Well...I wont waste any more of you lovely people's time. I promise that next time i will have something more interesting to say :)
Argh. That yellow bit wont go away :P...Anyway...

I shall say goodbye and leave you with a photo of me and my friends :D

With Love,
Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment