Saturday 8 August 2009

Taking over my bedroom wall...

Hello to anyone reading this.

I don't really have much to talk about but, i'll talk anyway.

So last night, i took down an old poster. And i finaly got round to putting up some photos. I now have 18 pretty pictures of me and my friends and some holiday snaps up on my wall. I don't have much more room on the same wall for any more. So i'm going to have to take over another wall. My sister is printing my other photos as i'm typing this, since i can't do anything right :P. As i'm on the subject of my wall and my photos, i thought i would add in a photo...of my photos :P :D.


Yeah. My photos are awesome.

I'm desperately trying to think of something to write about...It's not going to well...

So i will just leave it for now. This was one of the most random posts ever but oh well. I shall say goodbye and leave you with a photo of me right now :D.

Bye byee xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment