Tuesday 4 August 2009

Sharing the love.

Okay so i got back from hanging out with my friends. I think it's funny how not that many people actually stop to think about how important the people close to you are until it's too late. So i guess this post is just trying to say thanks to all my friends and suggest that you take my words into account and make sure that your friends know that you appreciate them.


I guess the reason i am saying this is because me and my friends had a good chat today, and it got me thinking about how much we have all changed and even though we have gained more friends and, perhaps lost a few, I'm glad to see that my closest friends (you know who you are) are still as close as ever. And this is my way of saying thank-you.

Here's to friendship and love.

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment