Wednesday 5 August 2009

A Day In The Life Of Me.

Hey guys.

Why don't you listen to this song while you read this. I love it. It's a bit old, but a beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng&feature=related

So I'm not going to burden you with another strong point of view...not this time.
I'm going to talk about...my day. Not that it's been any more interesting than any other day...but then again...every day is interesting and full of surprises. Yeah, that's a bit more optimistic. Good.

Ahh...yes. So everyone over the U.K I'm sure has heard that most teenagers have been getting their exam results today. Yes. I was one of them.
Last year we sat our Standard Grade English exam. Today, we got our results. I am proud to say that i got a 2. I have to say that it is what i expected - maybe even higher than i thought I'd get. So i am pleased.
But enough about school.

I went into Glasgow today. Walked around. Looked at shops.
We went to Starbucks. I decided that me and my friends, when we go into town, should start hanging out there more often. Sitting in for a while, having a drink, a snack, a nice chat. Instead of rushing about and just grabbing a sandwich. Even just getting a drink to go. Mmm a nice chocolate frappacino seems like the best thing on warm days like it was today. My sister said that me and my friends aren't sophisticated enough for Starbucks. I don't think that's true. We will prove her wrong...

Every now and again, I'm going to do some daily observations...so here i go...

Daily Observations:

Street performers. It makes me smile to see people performing in the street. I like it. I don't see how some people can just walk past them without giving them a second glance. They're not doing anything wrong. I mean, everyone spends money buying CD's and concert tickets, so what's the harm in just giving a hearty tip to the people on the street. Today, i saw one group of teenagers, must of been just a few years older than me. playing together. They looked like they were having so much fun together. So i just think, the next time you see people playing in the street, or dancing, or juggling...just stop, and admire their courage and just enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment