Sunday 21 February 2010

My Small Obsession...

So yeah. I usually get excited over a singer or something and then say something like "sorry for sounding like an obsessed fan girl" but, to be perfectly honest, when it comes to Ian Watkins. I am kind of obsessed xD
Thursday 18th. Me an Morv, standing in the line. With about 15 people in front of us. Freezing our arses off.
For what?
Lostprophets. Duhh. xD Yup. We went like 2 hours early so it was quite a long wait.
I don't really have much to say. Sharks - the first act - were pretty awesome :] Kids In Glass Houses were amazing :D And then, Lostprophets. Self explanatory to be honest. Absolutely amazing. Ian Watkins. Hot. Like obviously xD

So you know, the usual stuff. I got kicked in the face, punched, kicked in the shin, trampled on etcetera etcetera xD Haha this one guy was like, talking to this girl on the other side of me. Then we got shoved about a bit and the guy looks at me and goes "hi" me, "hi", him "now we're closer together" xD haha. It was rather funny at the time to be honest xD So yeah. The moshpit was like weird. Instead of being one large pit it ended up being 3 smaller ones at one point :3
Soooo. Yeah. Lostprophets, oh how i love thee. Yadda yadda yadda. Nothing left to say so. I leave you xD

Urmm. Usually i'd leave you with a picture of me or something. But i have no new and interesting ones sooo...Have a photo of coffee :3 I mean hey. Why not? xD
Love you.
Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment