Sunday 21 February 2010

The Apocalypse Is Coming. But Which One...

Like hi. Again. I promise this will be the last blog post of today :D

So the other night i was just browsing the web when i came across something which lead me to think of something. Which then made me think of something else. then another thought occurred. So you get the point...
Well i'm sure you've heard or seen something related to the whole "zombie apocalypse" thing. 'Cause i sure have heard a lot about it and you know, there's been an increase in films and books about it and that. But anyway. I've always been like pretty up for the idea. No wait. Not like...up for it like excited and shit. More like...I actually can not explain what i meant to say there. Now i just seem like a freak that's happy about the fact that the whole human population is going to turn into flesh eating zombies. Erm. Moving swiftly on :3

The point is. Not many people have thought about the robot uprising. 'Cause like, we already have robot technology and technology is getting more advanced every day. So surely the robot apocalypse could maybe be more likely or more possible? I mean the closest thing we have to zombies are cannibals. And although they cover the whole "flesh eating" part. They don't cover the "living-dead" part.

So yeah. That's what my weird self has been thinking about recently. I mean, forget school work. Let's try and tackle the robot/zombie uprising. I have a feeling that when i'm older, i'll be 'that weird person from across the street' who has a room titled "In Case Of Apocalypse" where i'll keep masses and masses of long lasting food and things to defend myself with and like, a tv and shit. Oh yeah. When the robots and or zombies come. I'll be ready for them.

Lots of love.
Cara.

P.s. My zombie drawings aren't usually that bad. It was late. Like 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment