Thursday 4 November 2010

Yup.

Wowee. Okay, okay i didn't blog in October like i promised myself i would. So i have a hell of a lot of stuff to write about now. xD

Now i need to try and think about what on earth i've been doing for the last month or so. Well, about 5 weeks ago i decided i was bored of my red hair. So i decided to go bleach blonde. It's...different. xD A bit of a shock when i first saw it. I got a lot of people doing double takes and not recognising me when i went into school with it for the first time. When i walked into registration suddenly everyone in the class simultaneously went 'woah" :'] It took a while to get used to. xD
So then, after that it was my birthday on the 17th of October. So my friends threw me a birthday party on the 9th and the theme was dinosaurs ;D Then the day after that, a couple of us headed off to a hotel in Glasgow for the night. So we went out for dinner in the town centre then back to the hotel for a *few* drinks. So yeah, 'twas a good night. Then, the next morning however, i got woken up at about 6am when i hear a beeping and think to myself "that's the hotel's fire alarm..I should really wake Alanna and the others up.." then decided to stay in bed until Alanna wakes up and goes "Is that a fire alarm?" So yeah, we had to get up, i decided to change out of my pyjama shorts and into warmer jeans, grabbed a pair of shoes and my phone and ran out of the room carrying my shoes. Alex and Daryl were already out their room so we headed down and had to wait outside in the cold for quite a while. It was freezing. It was early morning. It wasn't good. :'] Then after we were let back in, Alex and Daryl realised they'd ran out the room without their room key. So yeah. It was a...memorable birthday to say the least :']
Then, on my actual birthday, mother took me into Glasgow and i finally got my lip pierced. Yes. I was actually brave enough to do it :D So yeah, happy happy Cara. :]



**Tries to think of what else i've done**


Oh yeah, me and my sister went to see Amy MacDonald on the 21st. 'Twas an amazing night. ^^
So i guess the last thing i have to write about is Halloween. Once again, me and my sister had a party on Saturday. :3 We got up to our usual antics. There's not actually that much i can really write about it so i'll just give you some pictures i guess. :3





I have an amazingly interesting bunch of friends xD

So there's me looking lovely as a zombie school girl. :']
So that's basically what i've been up to. I've also been job hunting with Morv to save up for our Road Trip which we're currently planning. But that's a different story.
Until next time, Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment