Thursday 24 December 2009

'Twas the night before...

Oh my gosh. I can not believe how quick this year has gone! Christmas eve already :D
The only thing that's bothering me is that i'm not actually in a very Christmas-y mood anymore. In saying that though, the snow is definitely helping :) Yes! We actually have snow this year! Proper snow! It's amazing :D
So Tuesday was the last day of school (finally) ^^ Alex came back on the bus with us to get ready for people coming over that night. We were...taking a break and throwing small bits of snow at each other. My sister was shouting at us so i said to him "Why don't we go out front and have a proper snowball fight?". So we ran outside and had a big snowball fight next to the main road xD We got absolutely soaked! :D So yeah it was awesome. Some old guy told me i had good aim xD

This post was really just to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas <3
I love you all :]
Bye byee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment